It has been a long-standing myth that small rooms need to be white. The old theory is that lighter colors (such as white) open up a room, while darker colors lead to a heavier, shrinking feel. Recently, Trulia consulted several …Read more
SEARCH THE BLOG:
- 2019 Second Quarter Market Reports
- Dog Days of Tahoe | Our Agents and Their Furry Friends Share Their Favorite Spots Around the Lake!
- Guide to Fourth of July at Lake Tahoe: Events and Fireworks
- Oliver Hosts Gar Woods Grill & Pier for the 2019 Tahoe City Wine Walk
- Your Truckee River Float Must Haves!