1. Use a monochromatic color scheme 2. Downsize your furniture (with the exception of, at most, one statement piece) 3. Incorporate multi-purpose furniture items that can be used for storage 4. Declutter, then color code your shelves or spaces to …Read more
SEARCH THE BLOG:
- 2019 Second Quarter Market Reports
- Dog Days of Tahoe | Our Agents and Their Furry Friends Share Their Favorite Spots Around the Lake!
- Guide to Fourth of July at Lake Tahoe: Events and Fireworks
- Oliver Hosts Gar Woods Grill & Pier for the 2019 Tahoe City Wine Walk
- Your Truckee River Float Must Haves!