15 Pine View Court, Reno
This custom-built home in beautiful, gated St. James Village offers views from Mt. Rose to Carson Valley and beyond. On top of the world and yet just fifteen minutes to downtown Carson City or the lodge at Mt. Rose, the home is surrounded by pine trees and mature landscaping on a flat, one acre site.
The original owner built this 5,316 SF light-filled masterpiece with the care of an engineer and the love of a father. With four bedrooms, six baths, a separate office and a large fully finished loft, every space has been designed for versatile family living. With a sense of both luxury and utility, the open floor plan has a two story Great Room with a wood-burning fireplace and expansive bay windows. Tailor-made for family gatherings, the well-appointed kitchen opens to formal and informal dining spaces and boasts a large walk-in pantry.
The panoramic scenery outdoors is captured in views from every room. The home is surrounded by nature’s majesty, from the valley floor to snow-capped Mt. Rose. The four-season’s recreation wonderland of Reno-Tahoe begins right outside your front door. And after a full day of hiking, mountain biking or skiing, soak in the built-in, indoor hot tub. Retire in the evening to the downstairs master suite with its own fireplace and private patio.
- 5,316 SF custom home in gated St. James Village
- 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath plus separate study and loft
- Back gate from St. James Village easy access to Carson City
- Private setting on a level one acre lot
- Panoramic views to Mt. Rose and Carson Valley
- Light-filled home with expansive windows and skylights
- Master bedroom with views and fireplace
- Indoor hot tob in enclosed cedar room
- Separate, large office area with bathroom ensuite
- Expansive loft with separate entry and bath
- On-demand hot water throughout home
- Over-sized three car garage with RV space and workshop
DESCRIPTION5,316 sq ft
4 Bedroom / 5.5 Bath
1 Acre Lot